Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
From the exterior, Taikon had grown rather obsessed with Donovan despite having never met him. He didn't even know what the brute looked like. Something about having a common enemy had hyper-focused the white prince onto this one rogue that he knew very little about. He almost didn't have anything else to talk about.
Spook described his homelands, and Taikon looked toward the bypass, somehow not realizing that the pack boundaries were remarkably close to Whitebark Stream. He had never bothered to investigate the rock formation — one of its faces bordered their pack, but apparently there was a nice little area nestled beyond. I never would have guessed such a place was in there. I thought it was just one mountain with two peaks. He felt stupid after saying it.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM