Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Famine? The question was honest. Taikon hadn't experienced a famine. It must have happened in the area long before he had found his way to the area. Taikon wondered if the boy had still been small when that had happened or if they the famine had happened during the winter he'd mentioned.
Did anyone figure out why it happened? The white wolf asked partially for selfish reasons. He wanted to know if such a thing could ever possibly happen again. The Farukans had long preached that it was overharvesting alone that caused such foot shortages, but Taikon guessed that sometimes these these just happened. As much as his family had liked to assume there was a logical explanation for everything, sometimes there just..wasn't.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - October 02, 2020, 05:26 PM