Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Disjointed no more!
It was clear that a lot had happened since the famine that Spook was talking about. Taikon felt a bit bad about dredging up old memories. The prince knew firsthand that thinking about how things used to be could be a very painful experience. Spook seemed to be no worse for wear, though.
Yes, exactly, he answered to the revision. The people out there were what most worried him. He wasn't sure what to expect. I should go. If you see Aphrodite, please let us know, he said. She hadn't been missing for very long, so Taikon was confident she had just gone gallivanting somewhere. Still, it was unusual for her to do this without telling anyone, and there were untrustworthy sorts about.
With that, he gave a brief nod and moved off toward Whitebark. Once again, it was difficult to figure out what the boy thought of him.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - October 25, 2020, 10:44 PM