Wheeling Gull Isle MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā was no master of apologies, not often did she let herself be so open, and she had not had someone to apologize to in a long time. Even Ying, she scarcely would apologize- they bickered equally. Rusalka, of course not. Before that? It had been a while. As frustrating as it was to see Ruò's reaction- she wished to shove the apology down her throat and make her swallow it- in the end, the astronomer had a point. Excuses had no place in an apology. The siren ought to accept the wrongfulness of her actions, without trying to build a shield. 

At Ruò's last words, Huā frowned. Her actions had done this, she knew: ousted a relative already at the fringes of belonging. A cruel thing; to push her further away. Of course I want you as family! She rushed, Even if you don't believe me now. I will keep trying to show you how much I care... how, ah, sorry I am. My apology is not perfect. I am sorry for that too, but I do not want us to stay divided forever. 

If you can't... I understand. But I hope you find a place to forgive me. And there in an ultimate show of her words, Huā knelt herself into a respectful bow, like something that might be given to a high noble back home.
Messages In This Thread
MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Ruò - July 20, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Huā - July 20, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Ruò - July 21, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Ruò - August 01, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Huā - August 20, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Ruò - August 22, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Huā - August 27, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Ruò - August 29, 2020, 08:47 AM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Huā - September 04, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: MOTHERS UNITED AGAINST WEED. - by Ruò - September 15, 2020, 09:52 AM