Moonspear You know well what I've been through
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Regarding them both with a cool interest, he found nothing amiss so far, and prompted by his arrival, more came easily on to the forefront. Desdemona gave him an introduction of sorts, to which he nodded softly. Yeah, I think Hydra is with the pups. Dirge and I were out hunting with the yearlings, he explained, mainly for the dark guardian's sake--though it might have provided a hint of insight to Moonspear's head family as well.

Then, the stranger was Toad Amelia, here to join them. While the name, neither of them, really struck major familiarity in him, he supposed Toad was a suiting one for her now that she said it and he saw her in full. Ah, nice, he breathed, on knowing Kukutux as he swiftly racked his brain to recount if she had mentioned anything about her. But, more keen for the moment, he was quick to move on to find out more.

He was open to prospective newcomers, for he couldn't say they had seen many lately. Plus, he valued new blood for their different perspectives, and the chance to integrate onto the mountain he had grown on to love. Have you known her long? he asked because he was curious, for as close as they had slowly become in the last several moons, mysteries remained between he and his pale wife. We value hunters and mercenary-sorts here, especially lately, pups considered, but we are a varied bunch honestly. I think so long as one can be loyal to the mountain, they can settle well here--whatever their specialty, Jarilo prefaced, as he had always seen it, anyway. An appreciation for Hydra helped too of course. What are your main interests? he wanted to know next.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM