Hushed Willows nothing which we are to perceive in this world
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera listened intently as Lumiya spoke of needing a plan to drive the Saints from the mountain, and the Hermes woman was glad that she hadn’t told the Empire an accidental untruth. She had just assumed that the Faeries would be making a move against the Saints — and if the Faeries wouldn’t do it themselves, the Eleuthera would have done it alone, so this was a huge relief on several levels.

“They had hoped it wouldn’t become as issue again, and need to discuss it amongst themselves." she looked from Lumiya to Orlaith. She wasn’t certain was outcome was needed from her excursion to the Empire; a part of her had wondered if she needed to bring a delegate back with her. “They were supportive of our concern, especially when I told them of the Saints’ transgressions against the Faeries." In the end, with so many pups and such a dangerous proximity, she trusted the Empire would be taking action — especially if their allies were doing the same. “I wouldn’t be surprised if we heard from them before long."

Eleuthera twisted her lips, unsure how to describe what had happened with the Spire wolves. She considered leaving the conversation out entirely, but knew she could not, in good conscious, keep secrets from her leaders. “I also found another pack, even more south of the canyon. I passed the warning along, but they seemed… less than interested in joining our cause." They had been bristle-y and unwelcoming. Eleuthera hoped dearly that bringing them into the fold hadn’t been a mistake.

making a few assumptions, will edit if necessary
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing which we are to perceive in this world - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 03:25 PM