Hushed Willows Would I run off the world someday?
194 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Please tag me if you need a reply as I am still on vacation lol!

Learning the layout of the territory with all of its nooks and crannies would take time, longer now that the group had established themselves and made an enemy; Stryx was mindful to build an assortment of medical caches and keep them stocked to excess between check-ins with the strangers who defended the land. But when Lumiya approached her with this initiation - requesting she bring an offering with her to a seemingly sacred space - Stryx obliged, if only for the break in the work.

When she made her appearance she was a little late, a little frazzled, and carried with her a pile of black-eyed-susans of which were mostly intact and gloriously yellow. As an offering perhaps it was abnormal; but it was the most abundant of all the plants she had found aside from the willow trees and felt appropriate. The smell of blood carried through the air as an ominous undercurrent - and when Stryx emerged among a gathering she wondered, 'What have I gotten myself in to?'

There were other initiates present. Each held something bloodied and limp in their teeth, with the healer the odd woman out with her bouquet. The fur on the nape of her neck raised as she took in the scene; it was both eerily familiar to her previous life and strangely different at the same time. She found a place behind the others and lingered there, watchful.
Messages In This Thread
Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - July 28, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - July 28, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - July 28, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - July 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - July 29, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - July 30, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - August 06, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - August 15, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - August 19, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - August 19, 2020, 10:16 PM