Hushed Willows I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home.
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The queen of faes was training again in the deep lake created by the waterfall - it had rained yesterday, but it was sunny again when she woke. In the distance she could see dark grey clouds accumulating, forming a soft blanket that would either pass the realm or spill its secrets right above it. Nature could use the water - summer often came with dry, smoldering weeks, destroying important herbs and making her feel so hot and listless. She was grateful for the drop in temperature for now.

When a call rang through the forest, she was quick to get out of the water and shake her coat. It was a bit cold, but nothing she couldn't handle. She whistled for Loinnir, her owl, to join her and he reluctantly agreed, stationing himself on her damp back. The duo then made their way to the border where they had been called to, pushing their way through curtains of willow branches until eventually finding the young, pale man.

Greetings. She called sweetly. How may I help you?
Messages In This Thread
I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 02, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 06:36 PM