Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
the call went out through the canyon, but they knew from experience it was a long trek from one side to the other. donovan wasn’t the fastest of them, even without nemisis’ wounds on his shoulder. in the interim, for lack of anything better to do, they paced ghost-like over the dunes. there was little prey in the canyon to begin with, much less in this place, much less in the dark.

he came eventually. paws crunching through sand and rock, a heavy and audible weight that stopped them in their tracks. at the peak of the dune, renard turned to face him as he came, offering a dip of their own head in return.

“finley’s gone,” renard informed him, perfectly blank-faced but for the smile. the encounter on the borders could wait, unless and until donovan had the presence of mind to question exactly how they knew.

Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Renard - August 05, 2020, 01:47 PM