Firefly Glen She turned her face up to the starlit sky,
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away

as of 8.3.2020 Miriam is lost! She will may her way to the coast, if anyone leads her back to Neverwinter she will return!

She was lost.

It had been a day since Miriam took on a self-adventure, and a day she hasn't gone back. She thought it was the way home, but the rain fogged her sense of smell and direction.. She was so unfamiliar with this area, if it was back where she had originally met Mal, maybe Miriam could've managed to return home.

She worried for Liliana, as how was her daughter fairing? She had such a nightmare, and the maiden worried so. Then there was Asmoses, her son was becoming a troublemaker! She was supposed to go back home to make sure it wasn't true, yet he started a swear of storms. Unfortunate, but she was determined to set him to the right path.

However with Miriam lost within the rain.. How could she?
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
(stealing this, because reasons) 

The pouring rain was ceasless. She wandered aimlessly, the spirits whispering constantly, coaxing, goading. 
They had given her a home beneath the ravens. But apparently there was more for the witch to do, and so she slipped across the mountains, and through a great valley, promising her Ravens she would return when the voices allowed her to rest. 
A fellow Shewolf, wandering aimlessly in the rain, pacing as though searching for something in the storm. 
She moved in her direction, head and tail lowered to indicate she wasn't a threat. 
"You look lost, dear. In need of assistance. In search of a purpose...a home..." Her emotionless black eyes seemed to stare through the shewolf, rather than at her.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A grayscale wolf came, with eerie dark eyes. It was hard enough to see amongst the pouring rain, but they came close enough to see. The other spoke of words of familiarity, she sounded like her own High Priest, but knew the wolf was not from The Orchid, "Ah.. No," Miriam corrected, "I am looking to return to Neverwinter Forest."
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
The spirits whispered louder, and Macaria pinned her ears to silence them. 
The shewolf explained her destination and Macaria smiled slightly, nodding. "The spirits know you. The Ravens know you. One day they will bring you home." Home. Home beneath the Ravens Nest. Home in the mountains. "Come with me. We shall go home together." She touched her muzzle to the girls shoulder, comforting like a sister or mother, guiding her towards the coast.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
This woman made her uncomfortable, Miriam could feel a shudder toward madness. She spoke of spirits and ravens, a religion not of her own, and doing so, urged her to come with. However she shook her head toward the side, and avoided her touch, "I'm sorry miss," she said, "but I must go back to my children."

Any other lifetime, the maiden would've followed the woman in a strange curiosity- but she no longer has that freedom. Now there was two to call a home toward, as much as Neverwinter wasn't, Liliana and Asmoses was. She didn't have a home, but she had a family to get back to, "Farwell."

However it was the trouble, where she struggled to find her way. Miriam dipped her head in a formal goodbye, before whisking away from the dark woman.
62 Posts
Ooc — Kitty
She had frightened the girl. No matter. The spirits would find her when the time was right. Keep moving. Keep moving.