Sunspire Mountains he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
She raised a brow to his words. He was right, she didn't know the saints. She only knew them by words, and personal interactions. Stories coming from others, and that enough, inspired hatred against them. She didn't enjoy how they attacked others, and clawed a womans throat, and all came to the point, multiple packs had driven them out. Though Orlaith never saw the actions in person.

"You're right, I don't know you," she doesn't know his story, but there was always a factor why she didn't bother, "but you follow a man whose morals aren't don't align with most. Why should I listen to those who follow him, on such a wicked man?" It was why she always saw them all the same.

It was why she bunched them all to one group. If they didn't believe in what he did, what use was there into following him? Why follow such a cruel man, with that witch she heard of before. She didn't know the name of his 'mate,' to what Orlaith assumed, by the two caused chaos amongst the coast; she wandered why would anyone follow him.

"You'll follow his chaos." Honestly at this point, the flaming wolf would be snapping the answers back, but she calmed to such a mellowed-state.. Politics, were no longer involved into her. She would never join with the saints, or really befriend those who are with them, but now she has no particulary reason to attack until otherwise.

Just a bit of peace.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid - by Orlaith - August 17, 2020, 04:26 PM