Sunspire Mountains he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Orlaith looked at him in confusion, trying to piece together. She could feel her back bristle in a rage, with a fire to her face, "Despicable," she commented. It was quite easy when he said 'he,' and 'too young,' she was smart enough to get that much together. It can only be assumed someone touched a young wolf, in ways that she should not have been, "did you find him?"

Then he went on, looking like he hated the whole world. Though she wasn't sure why he hated Lumiya, as in general the Queen hasn't done anything in particular to him, she has done the most damage. He held quite a lot of hate, far more then her own flames, "You don't know who you are?" Though that part in particular, confused her.

"Aren't you, just Riley?" He never properly introduced himself, but it wasn't needed when Donovan gave him a scolding. Orlaith has never been confused about her indentity, she knew who she was. A warrior, one of flames and smoke, a fine wolf; and what she preferred to call herself, a Sovereign. Never once, would she question herself.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid - by Orlaith - August 18, 2020, 11:11 AM