Firefly Glen I smile because I won't do,
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Stride by stride, he went on towards the stranger, and for all the wetness, gauging scent was not coming easily despite his efforts. But, he couldn't get rid of the sense of familiarity that appearances granted him, sending him back to the day when Revui had come to challenge the mountain. Even that memory alone spiked his nerves, dialing him up already. Then, it had been a confusing appearance--one that seemed to take advantage of the mountain's internal chaos. Already, Jarilo didn't trust it and that was before he could get picky about who he found lingering on the Spear's doorstep like this.

Stranger, what are you doing here..? he asked, half calling out, though as space had eased away between them there was hardly any need now as he closed in a few more body lengths. The dark Ostrega kept on his toes, and hesitated in the pause he pulled into. Something in him wanted to keep moving but now stopped, he did raise his tail in earnest, and pinned the wolf with a judgemental look. He was almost certain this was the same trespasser from before, and his wet, bladed hackles gave a ripple in accordance.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
I smile because I won't do, - by Monty - August 06, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Jarilo - August 08, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Monty - August 09, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Jarilo - August 10, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Monty - August 11, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Jarilo - August 12, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Monty - August 13, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 01:51 AM