Gilded Bay i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
It was unlike Vallkyrie to have gone this far. Her range of hunting usually extended from her forest, through the open field and plains to the Stavenger Bay. Yet this time she pushed further down the coast and further still, without any purpose other then an unwillingness to return home just yet. She knew if she did not come home after some time, @Valencia would worry, but it would still yet be awhile before she would notice. After all, much of her sister's time was away from her sister, at the side of Mal or with what Kyr assumed to be her 'boyfriend'. Her sister, as a Guardian, often stayed home whilst Kyr, ad Huntress, remained mostly outside of it. This time even, much further. 

It was not only her unhappiness which brought her to the sea, but a curiosity. All of the island wolves now lived in her home during these storms for their own wellbeing and Vallkyrie had every intention of finding out just how harsh the weather had become at the coast. 

The sea was, in fact, daughting, intimidating. Of course Kyr knew quite well how to swim, she was not foolish enough to test her abilities this day, not in this weather. Thus, her attention pulled off the roaring tides and down the beach, taking note of a very particular wolf. Small yet not shy of unique. He looked much like Hua, she realized, and strode towards him quietly. A low cuff was given, her icy eyes making sure the other wolf gave her attention before jutting her muzzle in the direction of the seals. Hunt?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in a lighthouse, where my mother lay - by Vallkyrie - August 08, 2020, 07:44 PM