Neverwinter Forest when the devil came to visit me
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
He explains, stating that it wasnt anything important so she only offers a shrug at first in return as she side steps, looking over his shoulder and the side of his neck. She couldnt call him out on anything, that he may be bringing enemies to their lands. After all, hs was a rogue. Being a rogue was challenging. One could get pretty defensive over food or a patch of grass they slept on which was all they had and would defend it fiercely for their own survival. This, of he had a run-in with wolves like the Saints and those attackers which came before them. Either way, it didnt matter. It was a spat and it was over with. 

Rogue life is never easy. Sure it's harder with the weather to be leery of. She said only on the subject and left it at that. 

Hua comes along then, her black skull and black legs looking just like Yunxu although with a lightened brown torso unlike the male's white. They looked much alike, both in color patterns and bother of small stature. The leggy woman looks over the both of them and after Yunxu makes his introduction with a dip of his maw, Kyr side glances to the woman now at her side. He's your little brother. She offers a small smile and cannot help but to think about her and Valencia's own siblings which would be yearlings now themselves and wondered if her parents had been able to have another litter this year she had yet to meet.
Messages In This Thread
when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 26, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 27, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 08, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - September 08, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 28, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 30, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - October 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - October 20, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - November 06, 2020, 11:35 PM