Whitefish River Heart strung, young and dumb
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
I'm sorry, he still wanted to blurt out at her demands of the apologies to stop. He understood, sometimes explanations were not necessary even if he himself might think it was, although knowing himself very well he would ramble on and on and maybe cry here and there out of sheer grief. It felt as if he would disappear, that all this effort to come back would end in the dusting of a returned warrior as if this was all that mattered and he could simply disappear now and then.

Yet he remained.

He was real.

And he was going nowhere.

He was needed, and by Ira's expression wanted, even by duty. How selfish it would have been for him to vanish without crawling back without effort. Pft you know me. As cocky as he sounded, the man was awkward when stepping forward. Both injured legs shooting out awkwardly when he moved, shifting in unnatural ways, back leg more so than the front. I'll go wherever needed. He seemed to say with every fibre of his being when flashing that same cocky glance to Ira.

Interrupted by Speedy who obviously would make her own appearance, Hieronymous offered a bow in acknowledgment. Ears turning back to her questions. I know, I'm sorry. How awkward indeed. I was caught in the middle of a landslide visiting the sister pack. I didn't think I'd find Kaistleoki again. I got very lucky. It was all very fuzzy after all.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 02, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 04, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 04, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 06, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 15, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 16, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 07:00 PM