Shadewood I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Oftentimes he wondered, what more life would have in store for them. What more disasters would come their way, what more worries would plague them, and more. But Aningan could not bring himself to share these concerns, not with anyone but the uppik; she always understood and reasoned with the bear, offering insight that would otherwise be missed. She could share with him the words of the north, the teachings of his family, and he took their conversations to heart partially because of this.

The uppik was away—hunting, he presumed—and the young leader left to his own devices when he happened across Rosalyn. To his dismay, he could not recall when last they were able to share words, and thought to remedy that. With a low wag of his tail and a throaty chuff, he started towards her and said, “This place is a lot different from the shore but I think it’s growing on me.” Oddly enough, he almost felt at home there, where they were not so visible to outsiders.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Rosalyn - September 03, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Aningan - September 09, 2020, 07:50 PM