Shadewood I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The question presented was not so easily answered. He fell silent and pondered how best to respond, wondering silently which held his interest best. The shore would always hold a piece of his heart, as it was essentially where he was reborn after the glacier. But he could not deny that there was something intriguing about the forest, something he couldn’t quite place a name to.

Eventually, he shook his head.

“I think I still prefer the shore,” answered the bear. “I can’t imagine not returning to it.” Aningan could never abandon the ocean, not entirely; despite his former fear following the sea’s rage, he never stopped loving it. “Do you prefer it here?” he then asked, turning her question back. Truthfully, he never knew who valued what over something else—he only hoped everyone was content.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Rosalyn - September 03, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Aningan - September 16, 2020, 10:50 PM