Shadewood I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Choosing between the shore and the forest was an easy enough task. The difficulty of their conversation came when he was asked what drew him to the sea; it was not that he lacked an answer, no, but more so that he wondered how he might put it into words. Because what drew him to the shore initially was a factor no longer, the former head of the sea wolves long gone. But something still tethered him to the ocean, making it inescapable.

“Family,” was his answer, a simple word to start. “The shore is where I realised I had family. I guess that’s why I can’t stay away from it.” The sea gave him a new life, a family that actually stuck by him. In a way, he almost felt indebted to it, in place of Caiaphas, who first led him there.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Rosalyn - September 03, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Aningan - October 08, 2020, 08:59 PM