Hoshor Plains i remember the life i had in guam.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
a small smirk of amusement tugs at the edges of praimfaya’s lips as she hears hua call nemisis ‘the crazy bitch’. dead. though praimfaya was not sad by this turn of events per say — she had it coming as far as wanheda cared to see it — she was salty it hadn’t been her to kill her. though otherwise seen as petty by most, jus drein, jus daun being denied was enough to sew seeds of hatred …everything else she learned ( and there was much she didn’t know ) only reenforced praimfaya’s desire to see the saints end.

donovan killed her. there were many things that made her question if he was loyal to the wolves beneath him …or if they were only useful to him while they were succumbing to his carnal desires.

a male; merrick. and an ebony woman. i don’t know her name. praimfaya admits, putting forth what little she knew. the meeting in and of itself left many questions than it did answers and hadn’t seemed to sow loyalty, either. an alliance was meant to be beneficial …not to leave members with more questions than when they started; but that appears to be a reoccurring theme to praimfaya.

probably. praimfaya snorts on the topic of bedding them.

it’s a matter i don’t want to rush, praimfaya states. i’ll keep my eye on things for as long as i can but when i see my chance to walk, i’ll walk. she isn’t going to die for the saints when they end up crossing someone they shouldn’t have ( besides her, that is ); not when her loyalty was a lie. i’m gathering a force. any pack willing to lend their warriors to bringing them down. praimfaya tells hua, laying out the barebones of her plan. ideally, once i have a better idea of the exact nature of this alliance and if it can be tested then i’ll put phase two into action.

war was an art and praimfaya was a diligent artist.
Messages In This Thread
i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 08, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 09, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - October 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 25, 2020, 06:50 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 08:03 PM