Sleepy Fox Hollow Stare in the darkness, Is there air?
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Cracking open his good eye he saw Derg inching closer. "I didn't do it" was all he muttered while remaining pressed against Clarence focusing on the fact that this time he had the body, this time Valour could dry him off, clean him up, treat him with the respect and love he deserved while alive. After a long pause of silence Valour lifted his head away from his friend and looked to Derg with hollow eyes "I want him brought back with me please. Clarence was one of mine, my most loyal member and friend. Soft kid....he helped me change Nightwalkers into something...functional and less cruel. Then something got in the way and Nightwalkers fell. We got seperated"  his tone was bitter though he kept his lips sealed tight on Ursus being the cause of all his hard work. Whether or not Clarence not following him was his fault Valour still felt the blame "I just want to clean him and get him dried off. I don't know where to bury him but I'll find somewhere worthy of who he was and he'll be gone in a day or two" he understood the stench of death would be present in The Saints as long as Clarence laid in his den but he felt it was right. His good eye peered into Derg's for the first time without a hint of a glare but rather an open expression, a plea for help. He was too weak to bring Clarence all the way home himself especially when waterlogged and stiffening quickly. 

Permission to claim the body granted <3
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Derg - September 18, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Valour - September 18, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Derg - September 20, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Valour - September 26, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Stare in the darkness, Is there air? - by Derg - September 27, 2020, 02:17 PM