Hushed Willows I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The sprite did not notice his lingering gaze - not that she minded. She got those odd looks often, but his seemed different. It didn't seem that only the beauty on the outside intrigued him - it was more so that he looked through all that, into her soul. That was a bigger compliment than the most beautiful poem written about her exterior.

She blushed slowly 'neath her greyscale fur, shooting him a quick smile. She stuck out her tongue teasingly, then returned to the fallen forest shroom briefly. The scattering of paws brought her attention back to her... friend? Companion? Partner? Lover? Her brows raised in surprise, hurrying after him despite not knowing where he was going. Places? What kind of places? She asked seriously. Did I miss a scheduled meeting? I do apologize if I'm late. She replied diplomatically.
Messages In This Thread
I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 19, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 19, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 21, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 25, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 04, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - October 22, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 30, 2020, 02:41 PM