Hushed Willows I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Perhaps her punctuality was a laughing matter to the mousy boy, but Lumiya took pride in watching the time and arriving early when her presence was required. Her senses told her she had not missed such an occasion, but rather, Dante wanted to show her something - or somewhere. She supposed she'd simply have to follow him to find out - what she didn't expect was for him to take her to their secret, unassuming spot in the forest.

She looked around, wondering if he might've prepared something - seeing as he was in such a rush to get here with her. But no, their spot under the willow was still as usual, save for the few mushrooms that had found their new home around here as well. She was just about to ask just exactly what they were doing here, but Dante was quicker with his words. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at the young man pursuing her, of all girls. She felt her cheeks warm up.

She took a moment to gather herself, looking away to say; I believe I've grown rather fond of you as well...
Messages In This Thread
I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 19, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 19, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 21, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 25, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 04, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - October 22, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 30, 2020, 02:41 PM