Nova Peak As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost.
Moonglow
Delta
189 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
For Cirilla Ostrega, the solution to all of her woes awaited her back in Sawtooth. It was on the peak she'd been born to where her earliest memories were made, where she'd lived freely and happily. There, her whole world consisted of Mama, Papa and her sister. Only when the pack rallied to announce its move did she realise there was so much more, and yearned to find where she fit among those several new faces belonging to those her parents insisted were there to keep her safe.

Why, then, had they saw fit to make her feel so worthless?

It was not their previous mountain that her family were returning to that day, however, but another. "Moonspear" was what her mother called it and, though intrigued, Ciri was reluctant. She said they had an uncle there who would be kind to them, family who would welcome them. The little blackbird wanted so much to trust Nyx' word, but she was very aware of the anxious flurry in her belly that this peak would reject her as well.

She stayed close to Elke as they trailed along after the lioness, her tail low until she spotted the familiar form of her father. Ciri quickened her stride at the sight of him, hurried forward to press herself lovingly to his limbs anod lean heavily against him with excited anticipation of his affection.

Mother had shared that he would make sure they arrived to Moonspear safely, but Ciri hadn't yet figured out that he would not remain there with them.

"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Messages In This Thread
RE: As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost. - by Ciri - October 02, 2020, 10:28 AM