Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
He couldn't help but let his eyes wander her figure once more, how the water caressed her muscular physique and just how peaceful she seemed in the moment. It was almost a shame to disturb her for such selfish reasons of his own. When she turned her eyes drew him in, as much as ever. Her smile, her joke didn't go unnoticed either. The Constable just had to laugh.

Oh I'm cleared for patrols. He sang back, striking a gallant pose. Tail curling proudly over his hips in a playful display. He would never show dominance unless needed, and it never was with Ira. Thankfully it never was with anyone in Kaistleoki either. Bumping into you was a mere pleasant coincidence.

Taking a couple of steps closer, tail wagging behind him in a slow rhythm as his head cocked to the side. Mind if I join?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Hieronymous - October 26, 2020, 08:49 PM