Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
If anything he saw everything as finally, they had gotten closer as friends after this past year. That once given the space she requested, Ira was able to get comfortable about the new Constable and show a playful side to her that he desired to see for so long. He knew it was there, that she was able! All he had to do was be patient.

Offering an impish, toothy grin, Ira countered his bold declaration before jumping in. When the splash of water came his way, the painted knight chuckled only to be quickly snuffed by the water deafening his joy. It was surprising but in the best way possible that the Count was even entertaining this silly little game of his. 

Sharing is caring Count! He cried out in retaliation with a childish saying used usually to help puppies share things with their peers - here, he supposed it was just to make this even more silly. Still wanting to respect the "no touchy" agreement from before, instead of trying to wrestle the woman, he awkwardly sat in the water and propped himself up to sit purely on his rump. Using both his front paws, he pushed and batted the water to return the splashes but with double the power!!

Thankfully he was compact and muscular enough so that the water didn't tip him over with the current.

This was possibly something the both of them needed, a time to just be silly and relax after such a stressful year; and Hiero was happy to be that jester today.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Hieronymous - November 05, 2020, 09:44 AM