Nova Peak Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin'
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The one-eyed leader seemed pleased. For a moment, Taikon looked at Takiyok and his lips curved slightly into a cool smile. It was beginning to set in that he might be joining her.
When Wylla mentioned that there were new hunters that would need training, his smile curved further into a lopsided grin. His tail waved lightly with both interest and hope; he had always wanted to have a chance at training those who were just gaining their skills. This had been how he had learned. Taikon had many teachers growing up. The only reason he knew how to do anything for himself was because Mother had insisted on him training in the masculine arts.
That would be great, he said calmly, mirroring her sideways turn in the opposite direction. He sniffed politely at her, his tail wagging low and slow.
As she welcomed him, he turned again and looked at Takiyok, displaying something of a goofy and even vulnerable smile as she offered to show him around. Thank you for your generosity and trust in me, Wylla, he nodded, I'm happy to be here. He didn't lie. Though his courtesies and mannerisms were all well-trained and purposeful, he meant all of it in sincerity. He was here because of Takiyok. He was here because he trusted her judgment and friendship.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin' - by Taikon - November 08, 2020, 01:36 AM