Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā listened curiously to the descriptions given, and though the white woman didn't sound familiar, the stripped mutt sure did. There was only one dog she could think of who looked like that that she knew of, and coincidentally he was quite desperate to screw, from what she'd heard from Praimfaya. Donovan, leader of the Saints of the Dying Light. He has to be. Dark, with yellow eyes? She would wait his confirmation before continuing. She huffed out a breath of laughter, I know exactly why he would want to recruit so badly. His pack has enemies everywhere- at least four to five packs, all against him. She laughed again. He kidnaps the innocent and is generally asshole. I wonder what he was doing so far south- last I know, he lived in the north mountains. She shrugged a shoulder. Did you find out anything interesting about them- besides how annoying they are? She wondered. The tease was ignored- this was far more interesting, and she was hungry for Saint blood again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Huā - December 09, 2020, 04:53 PM