Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He shifted against her and her heart purred. If you're so worried, why not tell me these things you could offer? Her breath caught in her throat as he caressed her, but she found her voice again. I have friends everywhere- Neverwinter, Moonspear... Kaistleoki, the glen... all of the strongest packs are my friends, to be my friend is to have friends everywhere, and keep your hide safe when wandering, She explained in a hush, But all these packs and more despise... the Saints, and they- they have no ally, She confessed further. In summary, to choose loyalty to Donovan over loyalty to Huā was like tying a target to his back wherever he went. That was her sell- Abaddon seemed like a clever guy, and she doubted he wanted potential enemies everywhere, merely for whatever the dark mutt could offer- a home, some food, maybe his cock. The key difference was safety.

But his words and his touch had her considering other things, too. Huā was entranced by him, and wondered when she had wanted his allyship so desperately. There were plenty of wolves out there she could hire for less- but somehow, she was clawing to have the ghost before her. Give me a taste of what's to come with my loyalty. Though his snout rested under her chin, that command pushed her to pull her snout out from above and shift to his neck. Huā lapped at his chin, and peppered his neck with hungry kisses, gazing up with him with wide eyes, What am I doing? Would Mal care? But she continued anyway, wanting to please him (and herself, too).
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Huā - December 22, 2020, 06:22 PM