Noctisardor Bypass Its entrance gate is rusted shut,
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Perhaps at some point she might mention that the real trouble were those from inside the pack. But not now, at least. It wasn't proper, and she always felt better keeping cards closer to her chest. And though perhaps as she spoke she wondered if she should mention that Kaertok was gone, there was reality: she wasn't keen on going to search for him. If he wanted to be gone, if he wanted to abandon his children then fine. He was a lesser man than Terance.

Still, Dagfinn at least seemed to have something resembling a personality. Again, a benefit but maybe just one based on recent happenings, maybe one she'd regret later, Then we might have a place for you. Simple as that, assuming he didn't go and change his mind all the sudden. You'll find the children here are my own. Unless Guardian comes back, then there was one oddball. The people here are worth your trust, and have proven themselves through tough or dangerous times. We may not be overly numerous, but I'd rather have the wolves I have here than many transient others. This is home. Loyalty to the pack had once again moved to the forefront of her mind.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 29, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 30, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 31, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 31, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 31, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - November 04, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - November 08, 2020, 12:55 AM