Whitefish River Now I see fire, inside the mountain,
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
I’m assuming Sara is in the territory, if not, don’t be afraid to correct me.

Rising from a nap, Aliana’s stout yet sharp ears rose at the sound of the howl echoing through the territory; one that was urgent yet pained, calling to all those who bore the Kaistleoki name. She quickly climbed to her feet, loped through the woods with haste. Mind pondering at what could be happening to call upon such a meeting. Eventually, the sight was slowly revealed itself before her. In a clearing, not far from the borders, she could see an injured looking Orlaith and Speedy, the soft, copper scent of blood was in the wind.
What’s going on?

Aliana was only several strides away until the scent of another wolf, a stranger wolf, entered her nose. She paused; her mind at war with itself for a moment before setting on to bring this trespasser out into the light. Speedy was one of the best medics in Kaistleoki, Orlaith will be fine; a trespasser is a possible threat. Aliana followed after the scent, as it trailed inward and it wasn’t long before her eyes settled on the dark pelt that stood out on the yellowing grass. 

Though a small unruly part of her wanted to just seize them by the nape and pin them to the floor, she could see that they were injured. Aliana sighs, fully revealing herself if the other hadn’t already noticed her coming. 
  You know if you needed help. You could have just howled. 

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 05, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 06, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 06, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 08, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM