Whitefish River Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Hieronymous was patrolling far more than usual as of late. With both Ira and Orlaith gone, it left a gap in their system, and not wanting to alert the other pack members, had taken it upon himself to simply double his rounds. Though it was safe to say that the normally cheerful and good-natured Constable was a bit out of sorts these days. Perhaps it was his brain trying to tell him to rest more so his mood could return, but frankly, it was the Knight Commander who was simply rubbing him the wrong way. 

She had been gone for days now with no word from the giantess, and if she simply left for the sake of pursuing something new it would probably be for the best. But something told him she would be back; and it left a bitter taste in his mouth. 

A call rang out to distract the Constable from his thoughts. Plastering on a pleasant grin to mask his growing annoyance to meet this stranger, he trotted toward what he could only briefly be confused to see... an Ira clone? No, she wasn't Ira. He could tell soon enough after the initial surprise, the physique was all wrong, the way she stood too - and Ira wouldn't call to announce herself either unless there was a pressing matter to meet at the borders. 

Gently he approached the young lady and offered a bow. Welcome to Kaistleoki, I am Hieronymous, Constable here. How can I help you?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 29, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 05, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 08, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 09, 2020, 02:28 PM