Sunset Valley I wish I didn't need you to explain
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Taikon didn't know if Lunaria would be able to help them. He trusted her, more than perhaps he trusted anyone else other than Taki. In times like these, it was always best to rely only on what you knew, and what Taikon knew was that the raven woman would likely know somewhere they could head. Finding her would be its own task, especially since she was the type of woman to move around frequently.
Last time I saw her, she was at one of the Sunspire peaks, but she was usually around the flatlands on the other side of the mountains. Obviously we'll want to avoid the Saints, he said, assuming that they were still in the canyons as before. He had no idea they and the others of the Sunspires had left.
Other than Luna, he didn't have a lead on who he could trust. He felt that he had rather sullied his relationship with the members of Court after the crow boy had offered him a home and he had rejected it. Still, he knew that it would be better to head closer to the Hushed Willows than it would be to move toward Ursus. Who knew what had changed in the time he had spent in the north of the park.
Taikon looked at Takiyok. He knew that none of this was ideal. He wished that he could have a map of the entire park and where was safe and where they could go. But that just wasn't how anything worked. He knew they would be okay if they could just find safe passage through the mountains.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 21, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 22, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 22, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 23, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 23, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 24, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 24, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Takiyok - November 25, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: I wish I didn't need you to explain - by Taikon - November 25, 2020, 05:34 PM