Noctisardor Bypass ungnädig
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
So how trustworthy was the stranger? Who knew. Was he being cagey on purpose? Probably. But she wanted something that would actually benefit her wolves if she was going to go through the trouble of making them relocate. It might be time to reconnect with other old contacts -- well, they weren't hers, but they definitely old. Maybe there was just some sort of Bermuda Triangle sort of effect out here because the last near-year had been particularly strange in comparison to the others.

But if he did want a bargain, Arbiter was very curious to see what sort of deal could be made. Meat is more... Transient than land. And obviously if some agreement is reached, there's the process of to find somewhere else to settle and such things. So something else sounds more fair. But what? Well uh. She was kind of working blind here... But I don't know your name nor your pack. I'm not exactly in the habit of making blind agreements -- though I do appreciate that at least you've said what you want, that's more than the last group who came by and I trust you have a firmer grasp on reality than them as well. So tell me, what do you say your pack is known for? It wasn't one she knew, for good or for bad. But were they like the Saints or were they more like distant Moonspear that they theoretically had been allied with years ago? At least the latter had never caused trouble...
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
ungnädig - by Mahler - November 23, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - November 24, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Mahler - November 24, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - November 24, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Mahler - November 24, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - December 02, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Mahler - December 05, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - January 04, 2021, 01:51 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Mahler - January 07, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - January 08, 2021, 12:43 AM