Blackfeather Woods i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
tw: rape mention

Phillip was here. He knew he was, somewhere in the depths of his subconscious. It’s difficult to acknowledge that when all was done, impossible even.

Once again he’s watching himself sit still as Zephyr tended to him. He wanted to move, needed to lose himself in his lover’s touch, but he couldn’t.

Did you... like it?” The words pass through the barrier of static, and when he blinked he’s back in his body again, right next to Zephyr.

Phillip hid his face in the sea of gray fur. He needed the comfort, and he needed to muffle his labored breath. Yeah, he finally replied, I liked it.

He did like it. He did. Right? It’s supposed to feel good, and Phillip was sure it did.

But did it? When he tried to replay the moment in his head and recall what he felt, there was nothing but darkness and white noise. All that’s left is guilt and fear.

Why... why didn’t he feel good? Phillip found it difficult to decipher complex feelings, but it was different this time. He came to a conclusion fairly quickly, and he wasn’t happy with it. He wandered through a chamber of memories and comes across a lake. For a moment he’s back there again, trapped beneath the man. His touch unwarranted.

That man hurt Phillip. Did Phillip hurt Zephyr?

Did—did y-you like it? His gut tied in knots as soon as the question left his mouth, and he immediately regretted asking.
Messages In This Thread
i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 25, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 26, 2020, 03:44 AM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 26, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 26, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 26, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 28, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 30, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:45 PM