Mount Apikuni I went through hell to get to high water
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
His hearing felt blurred and echoing as adrenaline swam through his blood. His priority was Takiyok, but he noticed the panic in Zephyr. Inwardly, he knew he shouldn't have immediately tried to blame her, but there was no time for apologies and fucked up garbage now. They had to fix her. How were they going to fix her? He didn't know how to fix her.
Still panicked, he swung his head from Takiyok back to Zephyr, remembering that she also had a healing head injury. She was lost. Fogged. Not now, he thought. I know I know it's not your fault, he said, not even knowing if it was true. Maybe she pushed Taki off a fucking cliff, in which case he would...
—but that didn't matter. Taikon remembered, finally, as he shook, to take a breath. Once, Aphrodite had taught him to take such breaths when feeling panicked. The first was struggling, broken, harsh. The second was long, and slow, and as he breathed out, he felt slightly clearer in the head. Just just... Another, smaller breath. Help me with her. Help? How the fuck were they supposed to help? He looked at Taki, and Zephyr. He saw the blood on her leg, and saw the injury on Taki's skull. She had stemmed the bleeding.
He looked at a nearby tree, and decided that was where they would put her, at least for now. With or without Zephyr's help, Taikon grabbed her beautiful white scruff and dragged her to under the tree. At least this way, it might be slightly sheltered from the wind.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I went through hell to get to high water - by Takiyok - November 29, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 29, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Takiyok - November 29, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: I went through hell to get to high water - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 03:06 AM