Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
| @Izumi
| Clear, 32F
| 5:00PM

It had been a hectic few days in Kaistleoki, at least for Hieronymous which seemed to never lighten up with what's new on his plate to accomplish. He hoped that Izumi was doing well by familiarizing herself with the lands and their inhabitants. Perhaps making herself comfortable and a nice place to rest. 

Today was the day for them to talk a bit more than they did upon her arrival. Preferably with her less on edge with Orlaith looming over her shoulder, beaming with pride that the court had fallen... he still couldn't understand such a thing, the lack of empathy for what he remembered to be her past packmates. 

He didn't know her routine just yet in order to find her path... no nose to sniff her out and so he resulted to the good ol' way of calling out for her. Izumi? Are you around? He would call every now and then, hoping to catch her answering or walking by in his line of sight.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
At the sound of her name, Izu's inkwelled ears would twitch and she'd lift her cranium from her paws to look around. Izumi was still having a difficult time warming up to her new home and it's inhabitants, which was probably not a good idea since the crane planned on getting more settled into things. Additionally, she found herself intentionally avoiding the knight commander that had brought Izu here in the first place. Maybe one day, the crane would seek to learn more about the woman's strange way of thinking -- but for now, Fujiwara needed distance. 

"Hiero?" When the summoner was finally spotted,  the leggy she-wolf would quietly stand to approach the painted male with tired eyes. Was there something specific he wanted from her?

The Tale Weaver
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
The painted knight's head rose and ears stood tall at the sound of his own name being called back to him. Izumi? He searched around him, certain she had to be very close judging by how loud she sounded. Spinning around in a quick circle he finally spotted the pretty little thing approaching him.

With a wag of his tail, he smiled as she approached. Ah there you are~ He sighed happily. How are you doing so far since you joined Kaistleoki? I'm very sorry to have rushed you off upon your arrival, that was very rude but unfortunately necessary. I hope you will not hold it against me. Nervously he chuckled and grinned.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota