Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Trade 
Warrior thread with @Whrist, can be for any date <3
He wanted to spar again.
It wasn't fair to keep asking the same wolves, plus he had a duty to his pack.
To interact with them. To train them.
He almost didn't want to. He was reclusive.
Introverted.
It may not be noticed, but he felt it.

This time, he didn't call for his spar partner. He went looking for them.
For Whrist. He knew she'd slipped from the territory, for unknown reasons, but he hoped she was back. And they could bond and train together.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
The black Femme had returned to the territory but she hadn’t really found what she had sought out there and she did not think she had found what she sought here, in this she was confused. She wanted to be ‘out there’ in the big world and she wanted to be here with the wolves she was beginning to consider as something ‘more’

Only time would tell which longing would win out in the end, though her heart was tugging more and more toward this pack, for she had returned even with the ability and the means to have left and never return, as she had done once before.

Once her paws hit the pack lands she felt the need to mark her territory and re-add her scent to the markers the pack placed regularly and so he found herself traipsing the outskirts o fat pack territory looking both in and out at the same time. How fitting for her emotional state.

It was not long before a wolf come toward her, this one she did not know by sight, only scent. She scented the air as the Overseer came toward her. She allowed her white eye blue gaze to wash over him and take in his form. She paused in her marking; kicking her rear paws two and three times flighting dirt and cleaning any possible or imagined spots of liquid, as she moved to greet him, (Akin to a human wiping their hands on their pants I wager)

She bobbed her head and greeting and drew closer offering her name first which is something she had never done to any wolf before “I am Whrist” She smiled fondly at him and sat down continuing to allow her gaze to peruse his body.
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Ah, he was right. Or, rather, his hopes had been founded. The dark ebon wove through the trees, marking their borders.
Hoping to return as if she'd never left.
He watched her intently, tail high, but not threatening. A quiet reminder he was the Overseer, though she'd know that from his scent anyway.
Derg licked his lips, striding towards her.
"I'm Derg," he replied. He didn't want to shit on her parade but giving her the off-hand 'I know'.
That would be rather rude.

He didn't know if she'd been given permission to venture out.
Perhaps.
"Spar with me, would you?"
He wasn't the demanding sort - usually.
He wanted to see if she deserved to return. After her scent had faded so.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
Their Tabletop Whrist got a 7 

Whrist’s lips quirk up into a smile, “I’d never deny you anything” Her eyes were heavy lidded as she admired his scars. She knew very little of her overseer’s preferences or the packs history for that matter. She knew she had to report her mission to the Grandmaster eventually but this delay was more enjoyable. She circled around the male not assessing his body with more then just a warriors eye.

If he allowed her behind him it would be then that she’d lunge looking to make contact with the ruff of his neck, she was not trying to cause injury this was just a friendly spar but she wanted to be onto this time she attempted to wrap her paws over his shoulders as her teeth clung tight to whatever hold she managed to obtain
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Would never deny anything?
A strange way of putting it, but with the look on her face, he might think she was flirting. Was she flirting?
He couldn't figure it out. Derg wasn't skilled in flirting.

He wasn't given much time to reflect on it before she was stalking around him, ready to spar.
He watched her, head following but paws not. He wanted to see what was going to happen.

She thudded into his back, teeth lightly digging through his scruff to get a grip.
Legs wrapped about him, but he spun in an attempt to throw her off, reaching to snap at her.
It was a vain attempt when she had him pretty dang good under the saddle.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
what to do with a three .... flirt of course

Whrist had never expected to get the jump on Derg and she was suprised and delighted to have him under her; As he spun to nip at her, she felt with teeth connect here and there, it was all she could to stay mounted upon his back. She lost his grip on his ruff in her attempt to shift her forelegs and hug him close to her chest. She was on his back and she wasn't letting go yet, she enjoyed the feel of his fur sliding under hers.

The black wraith could not help it, she smiled wickedly and licked the back of his ear, not something that would help her win the spar but maybe a distraction?
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
OMG
As expected, she was latched on like a leech.
Except he was glad she wasn't sucking his blood...yet at least.
He felt her slip a little. His thrashing might just be working.

And then...a warmth caressed his ear.
Tantalising. It flooded his blood with heat, making him blush but also....no.
He didn't want that.
He shook his head and lept up as high as he could, hoping that she'd be dislodged with the messy landing.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist couldn't help but smile when he paused beneath her, he tasted like smoky walnuts and evergreen, she was about to whisper something in his ear when her ride became a bucking bronco. The black female flew up a good 3 feet into the air and gravity inevitably kicked back in hauling her downward, she landed hard in her chest, the wind knocked from her, though as she began to wheeze air back into her lungs she laughed raucously and staggered to her paws. “Ready” she called out facing him shifting her shoulders like a cat waiting for his next move.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He almost laughed when she landed with a thud.
He would've if he could see she wasn't so winded.
He couldn't help the grin though.

He gave her time to right herself. Readying for his next move. Where he would place his teeth next.
She stood, still a little breathless. But she claimed she was ready.
Good enough.
He dived towards her, flicking his head to angle his teeth into the side of her neck. The speed of the attack often made him miss the neck itself, but it got pretty close most times. Close enough to cause panic.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
Ok ok she was done playing, though she could not help but like him. Perhaps she was turning out to be a hussy or other words that were a close variant thereof.

He dove at her, she watched his lunge carefully, instead of fear or trepidation she made a split second decision to match it, lunging forward too, her shoulder crashing into his, his teeth hooking into the thick ruff behind her shoulder as she attempted to do the same to him.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Rolled a miss lol
He didn't know what to think of Whrist and her...actions.
He could still feel her tongue pressed against his ear.
He would have shivered - not quite sure from what - if they didn't clash so hard.

His teeth connected, clasping the base fo her neck before being shouldered aside, teeth slipping from their grasp as her own teeth dug in.
He slipped on the leaf litter, not regaining his footing, he failed to make another advance on her.
He only managed to swing his rear end around, slim-lining himself for defence.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist's teeth clenched into his ruff and held on tight, getting prepped for the pain that could come with the grab that she had allowed to happen for a better grip herself. However her lunge into him must have thrown him off because his teeth touched and then left her.

For her part Whrist held on for dear life almost being tugged into the leaf litter herself. Then Derg’s backside came toward her in his effort to throw her off balance, Whrist neatly lifted a paw and found herself straddling him again, She attempted to readjust her hold on his ruff without actually releasing him, preparing for his next move she didn’t want to be thrown yet again.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Her teeth were actually starting to hurt.
Holding him in a pointed vice around his lifeblood.
Well, not quite, she was on his ruff at the back of his neck.
But still.

She tried to straddle him, so Derg did the logical thing.
He flung himself down sideways, not being able to roll all the way but it would be enough to wind her a bit.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist found herself on the back of a gator, doing a death roll. She let him go and nipped at his muzzle as she was jumping away sideways to avoid having her legs rolled out from underneath her.

She grinned coquettishly at him panting softly, "nice spar, I haven't had that much fun in a while, it's nice to spar once in a while without the threat of your life in the balance"
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Once he'd flopped on his side, his prey escaped.
Derg gave up.
He huffed, panting lightly as he lay there, rolling to look up at Whrist with a grin.

"I get the feeling." He agreed with a soft breath of laugh. She called that fun.
No wonder with her...teasing and shenanigans.
The spot she'd licked on his ear burned again.
"We should spar again sometime," he mused, head tilting. still laid out on his back.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist padded up to him very slowly as if he were a fawn she didn’t want to spook, her light nearly white blue eyes fell upon his face a gentle smile on her maw. “Honestly thank you for the spar I needed that” She lay down next to him and lay her head on her paws  She drew in a deep breath and held it for a moment before finally releasing it, “Why are you here? In this pack I mean?” She asked aloud staring at the trees in the distance, their was a reason to ask the question but she couldn’t quite understand why she needed to or why she felt so torn, or even what she was feeling torn about something just didn't sit right in her mind and she needed a sounding board.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He sucked in a breath as she approached.
She liked the spar. Of course, she did. 
But what had Kynareth taught her to expect after a spar? Because whatever it was she probably wasn't going to get it from him.

He flicked his tail, tilting his head as she lay down by him.
He didn't expect the question though.
He glanced away, thinking for a moment. Before, he would have just told of how Kynareth saved him from his own misery.
But now?

"The Saints are my family. Kynareth had the urge, and I could balance him. Make this functional."
He didn't want to leave. Even if he found Grezig, he'd try to get her to join. Too come to the safety of his family. Where her young - their young - wouldn't be taken, hurt, or lost.
He smiled to her. Kynareth lured her in somehow. Was she having second thoughts?
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
She lifted her head and stared at Derg, her eyes moving slowly over his entire form lingering on his shoulders and hips. She had had no idea, but then she’d not mind a piece of this wolf either.  She found a soft smile lingering on her lips then she lay her head back down on her paws

She didn't want to make eye contact with him as she spoke “I don’t know what ‘family’ is I never really had one. I guess that’s why I am confused about all this pack suff” She huffed, unsure why she was telling him this or what she was hoping to get from spilling her heart out to him. He was as easy to talk to as the small scared white wolf Arlette
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
His breathing slowed.
Calmed.
He too lay his head on his paws. Tail softly thumping.

He returned her smile as she looked away to talk. He wondered why she wouldn't meet his gaze. Perhaps what she was about to say was embarrassing? Or made her nervous? 
Well, one of them was right.
Not knowing what family was was like not knowing part of yourself for a wolf- in Derg's mind at least. 

He smiled softly.
"Well, you have us now. You're part of our family," his tail thumped again as he smiled.
Whrist was a Saint, and part of their family. Even if it was a bit of a strange dynamic.
|  •  •  |
261 Posts
Ooc —
The black femme winced as she stared into the trees, then drew in a sharp breath as she lifted her head, She seemed like she was hurt though there were no physical wounds and though she desperately wanted to look at him she could not bring herself too “I know that all of ‘this’ is something I’ve been missing since I was birthed, but it feels so alien to have it now.” She bite her tongue a moment making sure nothing come to the corner’s of her eyes,  Her voice was low and soft a whisper almost “I feel broken; I want pack, I need pack, I’m unsettled by the idea of pack, I’m unsettled by caring, I don’t know if the pack would accept me for me if they knew of the things I’ve done. The things I’ve had to do

Abruptly she stood, head still low she offered him a half smile, gently ran her tongue over Derg’s scared ear then took off, running full out. Running from her words and her confusion, She’d not get far from those things but she would certainly try.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Her emotion weighed heavy in the air. 
Her admission of not having this for so long weighed on her heart and mind.
Derg smiled and nodded softly.
The ever understanding Overseer.

She drifted closer, tongue lapping over his ear ruined by a dark wraith in dark woods.
As she turned, he spoke, "You'll always be accepted here."
He let her leave. She didn't want to be known as an emotional wreck. Nor would he ever call her such. But that's what she'd see herself as.
He licked his lips and stood, wandering off to find either Arlette or a duty to carry out.
|  •  •  |