Moonspear i hope you'll always see me there
Moonglow
Delta
183 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
In her short life, Ciri felt that she'd seen much of the world. From the spires of her birth to the distant Nova Peak where her happiness dwindled, then all the way to the proud Moonspear. It had taken her family many days to get there and, while the exhaustion from her trip had grounded her for several more, Ciri longed to see more of it. The mountain on which Nyx and her daughters made their home was far grander than that belonging to her father, one on which she was recovering her bravery, and her goal was to some day reach its highest slopes.

She felt rather bored that day as she picked her way across the territory on the lookout for something to occupy herself, and the sight of a dark figure brought her to a sudden pause. Vivid eyes regarded him with intrigue as he trailed her way, and she wondered quietly if he was a cousin - like Altair. He didn't much look like the black-gold Prince, but neither did Ciri resemble Elke, so she took some time to study the boy's gait in search of other similarities.

One came in the form of an adult with a glossy raven pelage, who carried some object firm between her jaws. Ciri made no move to venture closer, her curiosity shooed away by the arrival of this regal wolfess whose stride alone seemed to demand respect. The girl lingered in her place, awkward and unsure how to approach no matter her desire to belong.
"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Messages In This Thread
i hope you'll always see me there - by Caelum - December 08, 2020, 05:58 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Hydra - December 08, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Ciri - December 08, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Caelum - December 15, 2020, 09:11 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Hydra - December 21, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Caelum - January 22, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Caelum - February 10, 2021, 03:35 AM