Blackfeather Woods thine azure sister of the spring shall blow
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Zephyr had asked for distance, and Taikon had given it as best he could. Now, he wanted to apologize. For what? Emotions? But the prince listened. He had plenty else on his mind. His thoughts spun with the upcoming trip and what it would mean. What would happen to Takiyok if... But that wasn't something he would think about. Such thoughts were of no value.
Inappropriate. Ill-considered. It all felt like shielding, like Zephyr was putting up walls. Taikon frowned. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, he said honestly. If Zephyr wanted to do whatever he wanted to do, it wasn't the white wolf's place to judge. It was his place to listen when it all went to shit, and he worried that now, his strange boy-leader was abandoning even that possibility. It's okay for you to feel things. I wish... but he trailed off, unable to say what he wanted to. The reality was he wanted things to be the way they had been on the mountain, only without the fear of death all around them. The sexual part didn't matter, though no matter how hard he tried, there was that part of him that found Zephyr... irresistible. Yet resist he would always. Taikon dipped his head, feeling guilty, like all of this was absolutely his fault. He just wanted his new friend back.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 03:08 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 14, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 14, 2020, 03:53 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 11:57 AM