Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Ignis was a northern man by hearth and blood -- he could tell when a blizzard was coming in to screw him over. So when the wind changed direction and the snow fell down harder, it was then and there that the pale Phoenix told himself that he needed to "Take his white ass home". He was still more than willing to continue on with his journey to learn more about the glen's allies (especially that...uhhhh...'Yweelung' place he had yet to properly pronounce) -- though he was not risking his damn life in order to do so. It could wait.

His large paws dragged him into the glen territory and he eagerly followed the familiar scent of his friend and mentor, Keres. He had not seen the Valkyrie in a while, and it would've been refreshing to see another familiar face after awkwardly forcing himself into conversations with strangers -- excluding Aliana of course (would she mind another visit once the blizzard blew over?)

Odd gaze finally recognizing the shape of a silvery plumage, his step softened in a way to kinda sneak up on her from behind. Although when the shape of someone else came into view, he drew to a stop and awkwardly shifted his gaze to the ground and back -- good job Ignis, now you just look like an idiot. So instead, the snowy brute opted to straighten up and clear his throat to announce his presence instead.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Āzon - January 04, 2021, 10:09 PM