Neverwinter Forest i was packing my things,
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Rather than Aibreann, a young boy came to greet her, a little younger than her own kids by the looks of it. It felt, well, strange, to be encountering another of Mal's kids. A relative of her possible future husband, a relative of her own children, but not a relative of her own- like someone she was so close to sharing a connection with. But he was friendly, and she smiled at him warmly, charmed by his age- being a mother made her value her own kids above all, but children in general held a more special place in her heart, and she was much less wary about meeting the kids than their mother who coukd take her place. Hi, yes! She affirmed, and hesitated, not sure she could just tell the boy she was attempting to have a speed-date with his mom. Ah, um, I am Huā Jiāng... a leader from the island. My children are your... half brothers and half sisters, through your father. I wanted to talk to your mama about adult things, She tried to explain, I guess she is not here yet... while I am waiting, what is your name?
Messages In This Thread
i was packing my things, - by Huā - January 03, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Ciarán - January 10, 2021, 11:20 PM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Huā - January 10, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Ciarán - January 11, 2021, 12:11 AM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Huā - January 12, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Ciarán - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Aibreann - January 16, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Huā - January 17, 2021, 12:43 AM