The Sentinels what tale could I tell that has not been told
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
There was slight fear that coursed through Umbra as she watched the bear move closer.. With each step it came she moved back, a growl endlessly heard from the wold, and ears pinned back. As a Sealord, she was ready for the war ahead that would come for winter, but thought to be safe from the predators that hibernate.. But this one dismissed such cause.

But it seemed fate was definitely against the Stormbound Alpha, as she kept going back without looking, her paw felt the inching toward a restless rock. Upon hitting so did it, alongst with herself start to slide off the cliffside that led to the bay. She fell once before into the pits of the ocean and survived, but Umbra was no immortal as she so wished to claim, nor' a God of the seas that she no longer believed in.

Tumbling down the kraken go, disappearing from the cliffside and falling to the beach..

With a crack, she was no more.

Just a black duchess with a red carpet surrounding her so.

A final breath, as the curtains draw.

Messages In This Thread
what tale could I tell that has not been told - by Skuld - January 04, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: what tale could I tell that has not been told - by RIP Umbra - January 06, 2021, 09:19 PM