Wheeling Gull Isle embrace of the scarab
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
edit: omg I guess u get my 1k hehehe

His eyes narrowed. She frowned ever so slightly, wondering what reason he had for making that face- of course, she knew nothing of his past- all she knew was that she was the empress here, trying to serve a guest. 

Back home, names were never longer than two or three syllables: Jiang Huā-zhen. Wang Ri-luo. Jiang Ying-yue. The tonguetwister he gave her caused her brows to furrow slightly, and she was prepared to ask how about a nickname, for my sake? But a simpler introduction came at least, and she nodded briefly. He had called himself a pharoah, but not knowing its meaning, she focused on the next part more. Ramesses the Great, She repeated, with a slight widening of her eyes. That title would seem so pompous for someone to gift himself without reason, and so she wondered to herself if he had earned the name somehow, if there were some great feats in his past. If he was a king in that valley of kings.

Huā led them to a small clearing among the thick of the coniferous trees, somewhere the wind did not wail so loudly and they found the littlest bit of refuge from the cold. The lady set down the fish first, and then sat on her haunches beside it. For you, She offered, gesturing to it with her dark muzzle, and continued into her own introduction. Ramesses... the Great, I am Huāzhēn Jiāng. The empress of this island on which my people live, Yuèlóng.

So... how do you find your way to here?
Messages In This Thread
embrace of the scarab - by Ramesses - January 15, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: embrace of the scarab - by Huā - January 15, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: embrace of the scarab - by Ramesses - January 15, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: embrace of the scarab - by Huā - January 15, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: embrace of the scarab - by Ramesses - January 15, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: embrace of the scarab - by Huā - January 15, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: embrace of the scarab - by Ramesses - January 16, 2021, 09:37 AM
RE: embrace of the scarab - by Huā - January 18, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: embrace of the scarab - by Ramesses - January 18, 2021, 03:25 PM