Wheeling Gull Isle Now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of your life
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
oop, Stag's about to get snatched by the checker so I'm just throwing another reply in. Please feel free to skip him going forward, he's really more in the BG atm

The sea rolled in grey waves over the sandbar, chilling Stag to the bone as he crossed the landbridge.

Something about being here in the open unnerved the young male, who kept his pace brisk against the pressing wind.

Ahead, he could see Wylla -- his ears perked involuntarily forward. Her form was still but a blot against the cold shore, but he could see she held council with something -- someone -- else.

Still his pace quickened, now an efficient trot over the bridge of sand. Soon he'd be in hearing range, but for now the wind did no favors and his voice would not have carried over the waves even if he'd wished for it to.

When he came upon them he'd be subservient, sidling next to Wylla instinctively with his head held lower than hers and his tail tucked. Any exchange then would be purely between the two women -- Stag looked to Wylla as his leader and mentor, and would follow her to the ends of whatever earth she decided for them. He might subtly study Hua, should her gaze be on Wylla instead -- but for the most part, Stag kept his eyes lowered and tongue still.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of your life - by Stag - February 05, 2021, 02:42 PM