Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Select all. Delete.
239 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
There was a moment, albeit brief, where Whip believed he had the upper hand. Though he had not yet chosen violence, perhaps the threat alone would be enough. There were rules -- rules that governed all behavior. Rules that Whip had learned through trial and strife. After all, it was foolish to walk into a fight one could not win.

He snorted dismissively, thinking himself to already be the victor. Yet, in his own hubris, he discounted the autonomy of the female. Surely, he had expected her to watch and revel in this primal display. To only let the strongest earn her favor. However, the realization that he had been wrong came when chaos broke loose.

So too did another strange revelation turn Whip's stomach. Wide eyed with surprise, Whip hardly had anytime to react to the unique and memorable cadence of his sister's voice.

Motherfu-

They descended on him with a fervor that Whip did not expect. Reacting quickly, he did his best to turn away from his sister's onslaught to keep his sensitive bits out of the line of fire. However, in doing so, he left himself completely exposed to the other male.

"Towhee?!" Whip exclaimed incredulously as he was forced to the ground. "Fucking Towhee?!"
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Whip - January 23, 2021, 11:27 AM