Hideaway Strath how strange to seek such strangeness
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
A crease clings stubbornly to the small space between her opaline optics, still feeling a bit guilty in spite of his reassurance. Until he surprises her by sidling closer, her features smoothening with faint surprise as the Akita presses a kiss to her forehead, rasps his inky tongue across the bridge of her scarred snout. The hart stammers to a halt, eyes closing for a moment as she allows his ministrations of comfort -- telling herself it was nothing more than the gesture of a friend.

"I believe ye," she lilts knowingly as they reopen, lips curling in bemusement as she moves away with a slight shake of her head -- picking up their patrol once more as her heart races with something akin to devotion. It was something that might've frightened her once, in another life. But she was Aerin now. And Aerin wasn't scared, Aerin felt a small thrill skitter along her spine at Kyn's dark promise. "I appreciate zat but I think it vas something I needed to do," the healer murmured, shooting the brindled warlord a grateful smile. 

"Vhat 'appened 'ere -- to ze Saints, I mean. Vhy did ye leave ze Canyon?" the medic asked curiously after a moment. "Vas it because of ze var ye spoke of?" Had she missed it entirely? He had saved her in a moment of need and the halfling had so hoped to repay some of his kindness by being there for him in any way possible. It would be a shame if she had unwittingly abandoned him in the face of the very battle where she had promised to fight alongside him.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 09:27 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 23, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - April 09, 2021, 10:23 AM