Hideaway Strath how strange to seek such strangeness
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
It was much as the sainte had originally thought, when she first stopped by the Saints original claim, and she nodded -- satisfied with the answer. Grateful that she hadn't missed out on all the action just yet, knowing now it was wise to be training so vigorously. She cast an admiring glance around the forest at the brindled halfling's last words, an appreciative smile tugging at her lips. "Aye, I miss ze Canyon quite a bit but I must admit that zis is good land. Secure, lush in ze spring I should think." The botanist had a keen eye for such things, she had full faith in her prediction of how verdant the Strath would turn out to be with the warm season. 

It seemed they would not be moving very long, the Deagon stopping her as he softly asks for permission to ask her another question once again. The healer restrains an exaggerative eye-roll -- thinking it might be taken the wrong way as Kyn has always seemed a little uncertain around her -- and instead plops onto her marble hindquarters and reaches out to poke him playfully in the chest with her berry nose. "Vill ye quit asking if ye can ask me questions and just ask me vhatever's on yer mind?" She laughs openly as she says it, letting him know she's only teasing as her moonstone gaze twinkles with mirth. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 09:27 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 23, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: how strange to seek such strangeness - by Necahual - April 09, 2021, 10:23 AM