Bramblepoint the one minute
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
"I would have liked to consider her almost like an older sister to me..." She said distantly, more to herself than to him. With those simple words, she expressed the connection she had felt with Hydra, despite their handful of meetings. Composing herself into something more closed off and even indifferent, so as not to appear weak in the face of loss, she turned away from the mountain. His hiss of pain grabbed her. The smell of blood told her that he had somehow been injured. Unable to see the extent of the damage, Tzila would have been of little assistance.

She was not a medic or a healer. But as someone used to looking after herself, she did know the bare basics and was equipped with strong common sense. "We need to move on then. If we can make it to a source of clean water, soaking your wound will keep it clean and prevent infection." She began to move, picking her way slowly through the outer rim of the forest. She went slowly at first, to see how well he'd be able to keep up. "I am a warrior, not a medic. I cannot offer any more advice then that, I'm afraid."
Messages In This Thread
the one minute - by RIP Wintersbane - February 18, 2021, 04:28 AM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Tzila - February 18, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Wintersbane - February 19, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Tzila - February 19, 2021, 07:02 PM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Wintersbane - February 21, 2021, 07:19 AM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Tzila - February 24, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Wintersbane - February 25, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Tzila - February 26, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Wintersbane - February 27, 2021, 04:15 AM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Tzila - March 01, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: the one minute - by RIP Wintersbane - March 21, 2021, 06:07 AM