Otter Creek Override by fear
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Taikon paced for a moment, then was shocked when she started to come to. He gasped, standing over her and moving his head low to listen to her. The voice was hardly a whisper, fading into the air as it left her gentle lips. He didn't dare to touch her, afraid she might shift away or try to get up and run. Whatever had caused her to fall, he was very concerned that she was unwell. He hoped someone would come soon to help her.
For the moment, Taikon practiced his bedside manner and spoke softly back to her. It's okay — I'm Taikon of the Ivory Rose. I'm here to help, he offered.
The Ivory Rose did not reject those like her based on poor health. Perhaps they should have. Maybe she had come bearing some sort of disease, or was faking it. Though Taikon rarely trusted intentions, he was also not willing to risk her safety based on unknowns. The mystery woman was in trouble, and that was all that mattered.
He moved and leaned over to pick up her scruff again, stopping before he did so. I'm going to move you further into our woods. I've called a medic for help, he said, and grabbed her as a mother might try to pluck up a puppy. He dragged again, hoping that someone was close by. He was not equipped to diagnose or repair whatever was wrong with her.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Override by fear - by Akari - February 21, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Taikon - February 22, 2021, 03:20 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Akari - February 22, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Taikon - February 22, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Akari - February 22, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Minnow - February 22, 2021, 07:14 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Taikon - February 23, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Rowan - February 24, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: Override by fear - by Akari - February 26, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Taikon - March 06, 2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Override by fear - by Rowan - March 21, 2021, 04:04 PM